Monday, August 23, 2010

Fall 2010's Top Nail Polish Colors

I'm so beyond ready for fall 2010's most wanted accessory: new nail polish, gemstone shades, heavy metals, neutrals, and purple! I can't wait to rock these colors. I LOVE them all!!!



1. Purples: This provocative shade is leading the pack in fall nail colors.

fall-2010-nail-color-trends-purple.jpg

Chanel Nail Polish in Paradoxal, YSL Nail Polish in Belle de Nuit, Butter London 3 Free Lacquer Nail Polish in Marrow.


2. Metallics:

fall-2010-nail-polish-colors-trends-metallic.jpg

Above, from left: Lippmann Collection Nail Polish in Bad Romance, Dior Vernis Nail Polish in Black Sequins,  Zoya Nail Polish in Cheryl, Orly Cosmic FX Nail Polish in Its Not Rocket Science.


3. Neutrals:

fall-2010-nail-color-trends-neutral.jpg

Sephora by OPI Nail Polish in Do I Know You?, Essie Nail Polish in Sew Psyched, Tracy Reese for Sally Hansen Nail Polish in Bittersweet.


4. Gem Tones:

fall-2010-nail-polish-trends-gemtones.jpg

OPI Nail Polish in Cuckoo for Color, Estée Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Blue Dahlia, M.A.C. Jin Soon Nail Trend Collection Nail Polish in Imperial Flower.


-info & images found on Google & InStyle Mag

8 comments:

  1. OMG... I am such a sucker for dark nail polishes. There isn't one of these I wouldn't wear!

    Have you seen OPI's latest collection? The ads make me want to drop everything, run to Ulta, and get them all! LOL! (I am such a sucker! Ha ha ha!)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool blog, i'm now following :)
    ~Lauren
    http://lauren-laurensfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you @Lauren!!! You're such a sweetheart!!! XOXO

    @Kate Gene..omg tell me about it!! When I saw the new fall colors, I just about diiied..lol!! I'm such a lover of dark polish as well!! It's everything I can do to not wear Chanel's Vamp all year round..lol!!! XOOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these are good polish brands! Great colours! Love the metallic!



    Cheers, B & Liv
    www.blivbook.blogspot.com
    B L I V B O O K: darling&diva ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Paradoxal!!Great post.Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've searched everywhere and nuetral seems to be the best choice. Can't wait to try it

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is a wide range of nail polish which you have specified in this post. Thanks a lot for posting this.

    ---------------------------------------

    Ultraschall Kosmetik | Botox Creme

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, so much for your comments. I love reading them and hearing from you all!

XOXO, Gretchen