Tuesday, August 16, 2011

CUPCAKES!!

I keep forgetting to blog about this...

I HAVE to share with you all one of my all time fav cupcake places! I consider myself quite the cupcake connoisseur..hehe!! I've tried A LOT of different cupcake bakeries all over 
LA, OC, Inland Empire,Vegas, NYC and the list goes on :)

One of my all time favs is Cupcakes Couture of Manhattan Beach!!
 I love the decor, I love that they actually have a lil sitting area where you can veg out and enjoy your cupcake OR you can take a lil stroll down to the beach that is literally right across the street :)

 Their cupcakes are delish! I'm a frosting girl...Butter cream ALLL the way! I'm known for just eating the frosting and not touching the cake part..hehe!! BUT their cupcakes are sooo good that I eat the cake part as well... I can't not, it's so moist and some have a filling..helllllo more frosting :)

 Ok, I'm going to shut up now, but if any of you are in the LA or South Bay area you
 HAVE to stop into Cupcakes Couture of Manhattan Beach and grab a few :) 




Nestled in the heart of downtown Manhattan Beach, Cupcakes Couture is a specialty bakery where designer fashion meets cupcakes. Each cupcake is carefully baked from scratch every morning using high end and rare ingredients. We seek to always use fresh and local ingredients when possible. We proudly bake all of our cupcakes and treats with perfection utilizing many hand crafted toppings created by our highly acclaimed pastry chefs. Each cupcake is meticulously hand crafted and given its own unique garnish or design on top, making each cupcake an exquisite work of edible art to appreciate and absolutely delicious to eat. 





They also do awesome Custom Desert Bars





I love the lil sitting area they have inside...
Not many cupcake places have that unfortunately!!



http://www.CupcakesCoutureMB.com
*Images above were taken by me/and from cupcakecoutureMB website!

20 comments:

  1. That place is sooo cute and girly! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG why did you have to do this!! haha I was trying to find cute cupcake recipes to make tonight ;) I'll have to post em after I make em!!

    xo dolly

    Jenn
    imperfection-isbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..place looks amazing and cupcakes too , that is crazy how popular cupcakes actually is :)I love to bake them but I NEVER eat the frosting ..he he , too sweet for me ..but if we can talk about stylish cakes - cupcakes are winners !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am such a cupcake girl.. I LOVE buttercream frosting as well!!! I will have to check out this place for sure :) The worst thing ever, is when you get a cupcake and it's dry as the dessert. Ugghh.. Great post!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! now i´m hungry.

    great post.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this place looks super cute and sooo delicious! i love buttercream frosting, coconut, and carrot cake cupcakes. there's a cupcake place in st. petersburg, fl called the cupcake spot. it's such a cute place and their cupcakes are amazing! their logo is adorable and makes me want to buy one of their shirts, too. haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you girls liked this post!!! Seriously, if you're ever in the LA or South Bay area you have to stop in and get some!!! Tell them CupcakeCartel sent ya ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. next time i am down in mb i am gonna have to try this place!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. hii! omg these loook soo tasty and amazingly good! Now you made me crave some!

    first time on your blog, and i love it! so cute!!!

    xx

    sincerely
    jules
    www.sincerelyjules.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg they look delicious. We do not have anything here locally anyway that im aware of that even comes close to this place. Looks like i'll be searching for some good cupcakes during lunch today :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am the same way- for me it's all about the frosting and I LOVE me some buttercream!! Will have to try next time i'm around!

    MINDOFMR.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing, looks like a nice cupcake place.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. so adorable! love cupcake shops...it's like my dream to open one up and i want to so bad!! love all the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are fabulous, will have to check them out online! Very cute blog too.

    http://purpletweed.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG i love it i want to eat all of them hahahha
    www.sonaskoncova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD. I DIE, I DIE I DIE I DIE...

    http://thefashpress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wish we had cupcake shops like this in Tahoe! Amaaaaazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those cupcakes look soooo good!
    - K

    KIMBERLYCAROLYN.COM

    ^^^

    ReplyDelete
  19. super jealous! the cupcakes look to die for!

    xo,
    Thushaa

    http://www.livideuphoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, so much for your comments. I love reading them and hearing from you all!

XOXO, Gretchen