Sunday, October 17, 2010

6 Hot Shoe Trends for Fall 2010!

I was so excited to be able to break out my boots yesterday, it was finally cool enough in L.A. to rock a pair of OTKB's! And today, is a cool 65 degrees and its a bit drizzly out, I LOVE it :) It's such a nice change from the 90-100 degree weather we've been having. There is finally that tinge of Fall feeling in the air :) In the spirit of Fall... here is a lil post I stumbled upon, featured in InStyle Mag!! I love these trends... Enjoy!


Biker Boots

These don't need to be black, as long as they have buckles or other hardware to project a tough attitude. Try them with leggings, skinny jeans or a short full skirt and tights in place of the flat riding version.











Pointy-Toe Heels
Complement this sleek sophisticated style with tailored separates, such as cropped cigarette pants, wide-leg trousers, skinny jeans or a pencil skirt, under a swingy top.
Kiltie Details
Heeled and ballet styles bring a feminine spin to the tasseled men's classic. Play up the dichotomy by combining with a floral dress and boyfriend cardi or skinny cords and a chunky sweater.



Blush Tones

This rosy shade brings brightness to any skin tone. And it's easy to pair with all your closet favorites, from fitted cargos and a blouse to silky pajama pants with a T.



Bright Suede

Select a close-toe model, and instantly perk up neutral office basics. Opt for a more elaborate design (and a nude pedicure), and you're ready for cocktails.




Black Strappy
The LBD of the shoe world, this uber-versatile pick goes with anything (Colors! Patterns! Solids!) and everything (Skirts! Pants! Jeans!). Try a platform for extra comfort.



(pics/post from InStyle Mag)
♥ Cupcake Kisses ♥

19 comments:

  1. Awwww you spent your 3 year anni solo? :( Hopefully when he gets home you can celebrate TOGETHER!! :P

    The blush tones - to die. Love 'em all.

    A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

    ReplyDelete
  2. @A.Co Aww, thank you sweetie! We're going to try and do something when he gets back :) I love the blush ones too, soo pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww these shoes are gorgeous <3
    Im loving the biker boots.
    Bought a pair from H&M that i really like :)

    x Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey sweetie ..oooh , I love almost all of them shoes , really love all the beige ones..
    ..also those blue platform shoes are real candy ..

    ..my must have - definitely something between riding and biker boots for fall and winter ..I love heels but I need something comfy as well and riding boots works for me ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shoe ideas!!!
    I love your blog so much <3 in case you didn't know ;)
    Check out my photos from Fashion Jam : a fashion show put together for charity!
    XO Veronica
    http://fashi0npassi0n.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaaaay we can finally wear boots in LA!! I am on the hunt for a pair of biker boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ideas,my favourite would be biker boots and pointy toe heels,well I have a serious case of shoe addiction so in fact I love them all:)You always have really good fashion posts:)
    Love Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks! I love those gold studded booties!

    xx
    K

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm currently in love with biker boots. I love studded shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow *_____________*
    LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE SHOES!!!! <3
    Fantastic blog!
    I hope you come to mine and follow me!
    Thanks =)

    http://mackyfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVe blush coloured heels. Always a winning look.
    Hope you had an awesome weekend.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those blush toned shoes!!!
    And I can never get enough boots. I want a pair of flat knee highs. Thanks for the post - who doesn't love one about shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post! I'm loving them all, especially the kiltie detail ones.

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really don't like heels, because I'm already super tall, but I LOVE BOOTS!!! heels or not.. I wish I could wear them all year around :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. You always have the best finds on your blog!!! I love the nude and electric pumps! Makes me crave a new pair!

    xx

    e.

    ReplyDelete
  16. those motorcycle tall boots are a MUST!!! love xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the post!
    Just wanted to let you know that I've selected it for one of my "Links for the Weekend" on my blog :)
    xo

    http://alienslabyrinth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great shoes :) Those biker boots are hot! A total fall essential :) I can't stop wearing mine - I love wearing my biker boots with a pretty dress to give it a little edge!! Your blog is fabulous!! Love it!
    Happy weekend!
    xoxoxo
    Beckerman Girls

    http://www.beckermanbiteplate.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your channel! I was watching your video on your root touch up and you said that the Wella stuff you used was discontinued...I was wondering if you have ever tried "Ion Color Brillance Creme Lightener" from Sally's? It has the Argan oil already mixed in with it.
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, so much for your comments. I love reading them and hearing from you all!

XOXO, Gretchen